Chapels and Churches of Seven Sisters
Seven Sisters used to have five places of worship, one Anglican/Church in Wales, one Welsh Baptist, one English Baptist, one Calvinistic Methodist, and one Congregational/Independent.
Saint Mary's Church was constructed in 1910-1911 and remains active today.
Visit our Saint Mary's Church webpage.
Bethany Chapel was an English Baptist establishment, constructed around 1907.
Visit our Bethany Chapel webpage.
Salem Chapel is a Welsh Baptist Chapel, and was built in 1899, and modified in 1911.
Visit our Salem Chapel webpage.
Seion Chapel was a Calvinistic Methodist establishment constructed in 1890. It has since been demolished. Only the date stone remains, set into the wall surrounding the site of the old chapel.
Visit our Seion Chapel webpage.
Soar Chapel is a congregational establishment, constructed in 1878. It has an adjacent cemetery.
Visit our Soar Chapel webpage.